Two weeks and counting!

  • Lord Sebastian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Greetings, all! Today is two weeks and counting
      Yuricon!(Well, actually, I arrive the day
      before.)
      Can't wait to mingle and meet everyone, and of
      course, HIT THE DEALER ROOM!!! :)

      I have a query. Is Sarah
      Chamberlain(Sarahmonster)
      on list here? If so, are you planning to be
      there?
      It would be wonderful for us to finally meet,
      after corresponding since 1992! :)

      Oh well, until the Con, then! Adieu!

      =====
      Lord Sebastian ("The Troll")Prince Of Fooles
      Writer/Poet/Playwright/Aesthetic Decadent Wit
      "Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."--Oscar Wilde
      "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."--Aleister Crowley

      http://calendar.yahoo.com