Re: One week left for Yuricon early registration - correct URL version

    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Stricof <shanami632@y...>
      wrote:
      > Well, I hope the list doesnt decide to shut down just cuz this won't
      be happening again, at least for a while (never say never). It's much
      more lively than most, and it would really be a shame if it went away
      too. Besides, being on this list has got to be more fun than just
      going to a con, I mean, it's three days compared to a couple of
      months.

      The list is safe. Yuricon will be doing other events, and parties,
      lectures, etc, the same way we've been doing - plus rolling out some
      decent shoujoai/yuri manga on a regular basis, so we'll always have
      alot to talk about. :-)