Re: Azumanga Daioh - some couple analysis

  • J Butler
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@c...> wrote:
      > And he's a total freak. Ergo, it is yuri heaven.

      Actually, I was totally let down by such squandering of yuri
      potential. I mean, just look at the End Credits. Aside from the
      Sakaki/Kaorin moment (which was squealarifficly cute), I most loved
      the 'Yomi lovingly gazing at Tomo' bit. When I first saw that, it
      was "Ah-HAH! Annoyance on the outside, love on the inside which they
      only realise when they're apart!" type of thing.

      Sadly, A Yomi/Tomo thing just doesn't work. They're just too good as
      friends, and an absoluite zero in Unresolved Yuri Tension.

      (Now, Tomo/Kagura is another story. Oh SO many lovely fanfics in my
      head about Yomi having to deal with those two. Tomo's always with
      Yomi, and now bringing Kagura everywhere. Oh the cuteness of
      Tomo/Kagura doing the kissycuddle thang with Yomi all uncomfortable-
      like. Cue Tomo's "Why must I choose? Why can't I be with both?"
      angst.)

      ...by the way: AZUMANGA RACING (full version) available for download
      HERE:

      http://pub55.ezboard.com/ftheayekafanclubfrm1.showMessage?
      topicID=2702.topic

      Kisses XXOOXX