So Close

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2003
      http://www.so-close.com

      Anyone else seen this? Just watched it in a theater today. First saw it on
      a borrowed DVD. Would've been nice if the print was subtitled, but I guess
      that's hoping too much unless the movie is an art film. Guess I'll get my
      own DVD for repeat viewings since I tend to notice the specks and scratches
      on the prints in local cinemas.

      Fantastic fight scenes. Great to see all the action on the big screen.

      There's even a bit of kinda/sorta yuri towards the end, which reminds me that
      I need to watch those Noir VCDs I've had for a couple of months now.