Re: [Yuricon] Re: Digest Number 743

  • kate0211@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2003
      In a message dated 5/25/2003 12:44:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alecto_fury@... writes:

      Shiori's only real crime is that she, like so many other people I know,
      takes herself seriously. :-) In many ways, that's Juri's problem too. When
      you're a teenager, it's often like that...sometimes the condition persists
      well into the person's 20s, and then they just seem sad and pathetic.

      Yeah, it took me until I was about 28 or so to not take myself so seriously.  That made me an infinately more pleasant person to be around.  I still have my moments, but I'm much better than I used to be.

      Katya