Re: Anticipation much?

  • what is a dooky
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2003
      > Yey tomorrow at 7pm My time Tipping the Velvet part
      > one air's on BBC America I'm soooo excited. Yes,
      > Verily So I'm counting down by playing RO and Metroid
      > Fusion tomorrow @_@what can I say I've been dying to
      > see this for months now so I'm a little antsy. Anyone
      > else on movie watch for this?

      I remember when this was on in Britain a few months ago... I couldn't
      watch it in a normal frame of mind, because one of the lead actresses
      used to be a child actor, and appeared in all manner of kids TV that I
      remember from when I was growing up. Hence, seeing her indulge in
      Applied Yuri played hell with my childhood memories...

      Still, I hope you enjoy it ^_^ Are they really showing it at 7pm though?

      dooky
      "Endurin' a mild hangover like Dokken"