[OT] Gaudi Afternoon

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2003
      Many moons ago, when I was just a little lesbian, I read a really eh
      book called "Gaudi Afternoon" by barbara Wilson. I remember exactly
      *one* thing from it - that one of the female characters looked like a
      14-year old boy.

      So I rented the movie today, entirely because Lilli Taylor was in it,
      'cause it was so uninteresting as a book. The movie wasn't bad, really
      - better than the book, I think. And Lilli Taylor was, as always a
      faboo lesbian. LOL

      No sex, no romance, one indifferent kiss, but not a bad movie.

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18, 2003
        At 01:07 AM 05/18/2003 -0000, atheniag wrote:
        >So I rented the movie today, entirely because Lilli Taylor was in it,
        >'cause it was so uninteresting as a book. The movie wasn't bad, really
        >- better than the book, I think. And Lilli Taylor was, as always a
        >faboo lesbian. LOL

        Bad books seem to make for better movies.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2003
          >From: Johann Chua <cjchua@...>

          >Bad books seem to make for better movies.

          Too true! We were just discussing with my Dad how good the Inspector Morse
          TV series and how dreadful the original books are.