Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 722

  • Johnathan Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2003
      If you honestly believe that, then the quickest way to get somewhere is to
      first learn about yourself.
      Google searches work great, and another great starting point is
      http://transsexual.org/ (Jennifer is a genius, has a ton of resources, and
      she's an Otaku!)

      If you're not serious and are a random troll, then I can only feel sorry for
      you.

      Either way, learn who you are. As the old cliche'd Matrix quote goes: "I
      can only show you the door, you have to go through it." Or something like
      that. Haven't seen the movie in 2 years.

      Johnathan Davis
      Resident Keeper of Depressingly Obscure Information.

      --------------------------------------
      Message: 5
      Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 19:10:30 -0000
      From: "jason" <sacranoidclub@...>
      Subject: Re: what makes lesbians so special?

      then again im still trying to figure out how i got a fetish for
      lesbians though......
      i seem to play lots of female charaters in rpg's and most them turn
      out to be lesbians though....go fig.....

      I'm a women trapped in mans body, good thing for you im a
      lesbian.......
      random comment somewhere.