Re: [Yuricon] Re: what makes lesbians so special?

    Message 1 of 48 , May 2, 2003
      >From: "gaffneys_99" <sean@...>

      > > WHat makes lesbians so wonderful and special?
      > >

      >It's the dishware.

      SEAN! I TOLD you never to tell!

      See, you just can't trust these guys....sheesh.

    • Rose
      Message 48 of 48 , May 6, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "what is a dooky" <spookydooky@h...>
        wrote:
        > > >From: Levk Velez <levk_v@y...>
        > >
        > > >Maybe it's becuase they are true to themselves and are
        > > >getting above all others and showing their love It's
        > > >just all that nice stuff, lol ><
        > >

        > > Wow...what lesbians do you know? That's so not-even-a-little-true
        > with the
        > > exception of about four people I can think of.
        >
        > Indeed. And speaking from (indirect) experience... Ever witnessed a
        > romantic dispute between two or more lesbians? It's frightening.
        You'd
        > think the world was coming to an end...

        Neh, I don't believe many lesbian couples (or more than just two)
        actually argue... I'm certainly not about to, as I'm easily pleased
        and most definately satisfied with what I get. It's far more than I
        could ever deserve.

        > Still, we all agree that breasts are good, yes? ^_^

        And yes, I believe I speak for everyone when I agree to this.

        ~Rose