Re: insideOUT showing Utena the Movie May 22nd

  • the_judy_justice
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...>
      wrote:
      > The Toronto Lesbian and Gay Film and Video Festival will be showing
      > theatrical version of Utena (as in not from DVD) on May 22nd (that
      is the
      > Thursday after Anime North) they have also asked me to say a few
      words
      > before the showing. If things go well there will likly be more
      Anime at this
      > film festival so come down and support our fav Lesbians >^_^<
      >
      > www.insideout.on.ca
      >
      > jaa ne
      >
      > Kat

      Speaking of Utena, the movie, I'd like to tell you all and especially
      the very very few french speakers from the Old Continent that
      populate this group that:

      Adolescence Mokushiroku will be shown at the Arenberg-Galeries
      theater in Bruxelles.
      This will be on June 5 2003.
      Also, before the movie begins, there will be a *awesome* event there.

      For the ones that are being curious about it, go check my website.

      www.users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/

      -Judy
      Message 2 of 13 , May 5, 2003
        >From: "the_judy_justice" <the_judy_justice@...>

        >Speaking of Utena, the movie, I'd like to tell you all and especially
        >the very very few french speakers from the Old Continent that
        >populate this group that:
        >
        >Adolescence Mokushiroku will be shown at the Arenberg-Galeries
        >theater in Bruxelles.
        >This will be on June 5 2003.
        >Also, before the movie begins, there will be a *awesome* event there.
        >
        >For the ones that are being curious about it, go check my website.
        >
        >www.users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/

        Wow!!! I just checked your site (I haven't been home for long enough until
        today) and wow!! Congratulations! an exposition of art. I am so impressed.

        I added this event to our calendar of events. I wish I could come and see
        it, but I think I need to be here that week. :-)

        Best wishes on that *awesome* event!