Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon Panelists Wanted

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 9:18 AM
      Ehehehehee, that sounds as bad as the "slapping contest" with the Anthy cosplayers.^_-

      Trixterpriest@... wrote:

      > If anyone is interested in any of these panels/workshops, please
      > email me at sean@....  You can lick Juri-sama's boots if
      > you like, but realize I may ask you to eat flesh for Shiori as well.
      > ^_-

      Ah...that reminds me of the time Erica and I got into a footrace to be able to pin one of your "Have You Eaten Flesh For Shiori, Today?" badges on a cosplayer...who we THOUGHT was a Shiori in her Rose Bride outfit but turned out to be a Kozue instead ;p

      Kun

      Do you Yahoo!?