Re: [Yuricon] Re: insideOUT showing Utena the Movie May 22nd

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2003
      Wait, wasn't the first point your point Chris???? Wouldn't that make it only two points for you to agree with and Erica to already know?
      -Shannon

      cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...> wrote:

      > >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@y...>
      >
      > >... how will watching that piece of crap support Violet and Corky?
      >
      > You call Utena a piece of crap, but you liked *Bound?* O_o
      >
      > Boyo, are you a twisted piece of wire. LOL

      Yes to all three points, and you were well aware of all three points.

      Chris Davies.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • awill
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2003
        cricharddavies wrote:

        > ... how will watching that piece of crap support Violet and Corky?
        >
        > Chris Davies.

        Ummm... go buy all of your straight friends and aging
        mother (who has no clue that you are gay) copies of
        'Bound' for Christmas after watching the theatrical
        version of 'Utena'? O.o'

        Byakko
      • the_judy_justice
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...>
          wrote:
          > The Toronto Lesbian and Gay Film and Video Festival will be showing
          > theatrical version of Utena (as in not from DVD) on May 22nd (that
          is the
          > Thursday after Anime North) they have also asked me to say a few
          words
          > before the showing. If things go well there will likly be more
          Anime at this
          > film festival so come down and support our fav Lesbians >^_^<
          >
          > www.insideout.on.ca
          >
          > jaa ne
          >
          > Kat

          Speaking of Utena, the movie, I'd like to tell you all and especially
          the very very few french speakers from the Old Continent that
          populate this group that:

          Adolescence Mokushiroku will be shown at the Arenberg-Galeries
          theater in Bruxelles.
          This will be on June 5 2003.
          Also, before the movie begins, there will be a *awesome* event there.

          For the ones that are being curious about it, go check my website.

          www.users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/

          -Judy
          Message 4 of 13 , May 5, 2003
            >From: "the_judy_justice" <the_judy_justice@...>

            >Speaking of Utena, the movie, I'd like to tell you all and especially
            >the very very few french speakers from the Old Continent that
            >populate this group that:
            >
            >Adolescence Mokushiroku will be shown at the Arenberg-Galeries
            >theater in Bruxelles.
            >This will be on June 5 2003.
            >Also, before the movie begins, there will be a *awesome* event there.
            >
            >For the ones that are being curious about it, go check my website.
            >
            >www.users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/

            Wow!!! I just checked your site (I haven't been home for long enough until
            today) and wow!! Congratulations! an exposition of art. I am so impressed.

            I added this event to our calendar of events. I wish I could come and see
            it, but I think I need to be here that week. :-)

            Best wishes on that *awesome* event!