Re: [Yuricon] Re: insideOUT showing Utena the Movie May 22nd

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1 12:18 AM
      Having seen neither, I'll take the middle ground and stick to Miyuki-chan, it was a mind job but still, I love it.
      -Shannon

      pbarkow@... wrote:
      On 30 Apr 2003 at 9:19, Erica Friedman wrote:

      > >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>
      >
      > >... how will watching that piece of crap support Violet and Corky?
      >
      > You call Utena a piece of crap, but you liked *Bound?* O_o
      >
      > Boyo, are you a twisted piece of wire. LOL

      I enjoyed both myself. *shrugs*

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1 12:20 AM
        Wait, wasn't the first point your point Chris???? Wouldn't that make it only two points for you to agree with and Erica to already know?
        -Shannon

        cricharddavies <cricharddavies@...> wrote:

        > >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@y...>
        >
        > >... how will watching that piece of crap support Violet and Corky?
        >
        > You call Utena a piece of crap, but you liked *Bound?* O_o
        >
        > Boyo, are you a twisted piece of wire. LOL

        Yes to all three points, and you were well aware of all three points.

        Chris Davies.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • awill
        Message 3 of 13 , May 1 8:15 PM
          cricharddavies wrote:

          > ... how will watching that piece of crap support Violet and Corky?
          >
          > Chris Davies.

          Ummm... go buy all of your straight friends and aging
          mother (who has no clue that you are gay) copies of
          'Bound' for Christmas after watching the theatrical
          version of 'Utena'? O.o'

          Byakko
        • the_judy_justice
          Message 4 of 13 , May 1 9:37 PM
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@s...>
            wrote:
            > The Toronto Lesbian and Gay Film and Video Festival will be showing
            > theatrical version of Utena (as in not from DVD) on May 22nd (that
            is the
            > Thursday after Anime North) they have also asked me to say a few
            words
            > before the showing. If things go well there will likly be more
            Anime at this
            > film festival so come down and support our fav Lesbians >^_^<
            >
            > www.insideout.on.ca
            >
            > jaa ne
            >
            > Kat

            Speaking of Utena, the movie, I'd like to tell you all and especially
            the very very few french speakers from the Old Continent that
            populate this group that:

            Adolescence Mokushiroku will be shown at the Arenberg-Galeries
            theater in Bruxelles.
            This will be on June 5 2003.
            Also, before the movie begins, there will be a *awesome* event there.

            For the ones that are being curious about it, go check my website.

            www.users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/

            -Judy
            Message 5 of 13 , May 5 6:39 PM
              >From: "the_judy_justice" <the_judy_justice@...>

              >Speaking of Utena, the movie, I'd like to tell you all and especially
              >the very very few french speakers from the Old Continent that
              >populate this group that:
              >
              >Adolescence Mokushiroku will be shown at the Arenberg-Galeries
              >theater in Bruxelles.
              >This will be on June 5 2003.
              >Also, before the movie begins, there will be a *awesome* event there.
              >
              >For the ones that are being curious about it, go check my website.
              >
              >www.users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/

              Wow!!! I just checked your site (I haven't been home for long enough until
              today) and wow!! Congratulations! an exposition of art. I am so impressed.

              I added this event to our calendar of events. I wish I could come and see
              it, but I think I need to be here that week. :-)

              Best wishes on that *awesome* event!