Re: [Yuricon] Time flies...

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2003
      Wow, you've managed to come up with more titles than anyone I've ever met! Talk about some serious skill.
      -Shannon

      pbarkow@... wrote:
      On 29 Apr 2003 at 10:27, Kathryn Williams wrote:

      > Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has been
      > 10 years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10
      > years old as of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically
      > for 8 years. Ack the time sure flies doesn't it.
      >
      > Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*

      Happy Birthday. ^_^

      Have a good time.

      "Son, she's about as helpless as a porcupine in a nudist camp."
      Philip
      Harbinger of Keener-sama
      Vice President DPG
      Official Fashion Consultant and Hentai of the DGML
      Shameless Faith/Buffy shipper.
      Lapsed Discordian
      Head of the Keiko-chanian faction
      Hug Guy

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2003
        If I felt like it I could fill a page or so with all teh job titles I currently have LOL

        Kat