Re: [Yuricon] Time flies...

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2003
      Happy Belated B-Day Kat!!!!!!

      Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:
      Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has been 10
      years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10 years old as
      of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically for 8 years. Ack
      the time sure flies doesn't it.

      Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*

      Kat

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2003
        Wow, you've managed to come up with more titles than anyone I've ever met! Talk about some serious skill.
        -Shannon

        pbarkow@... wrote:
        On 29 Apr 2003 at 10:27, Kathryn Williams wrote:

        > Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has been
        > 10 years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10
        > years old as of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically
        > for 8 years. Ack the time sure flies doesn't it.
        >
        > Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*

        Happy Birthday. ^_^

        Have a good time.

        "Son, she's about as helpless as a porcupine in a nudist camp."
        Philip
        Harbinger of Keener-sama
        Vice President DPG
        Official Fashion Consultant and Hentai of the DGML
        Shameless Faith/Buffy shipper.
        Lapsed Discordian
        Head of the Keiko-chanian faction
        Hug Guy

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 16 , May 1, 2003
          If I felt like it I could fill a page or so with all teh job titles I currently have LOL

          Kat