Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon Panelists Wanted

  • Levk Velez
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      i wish i chould do this, lol, sounds like fun, but i
      never wrote a fict >< i try to stay away from
      copyrighted stuff.. I only draw fan art but nothing
      else, I rather make up my own ideas from scratch >< oh
      well, see you all at the con

      =====

      http://www.v1331-productions.com
      http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html
      http://www.mydeardiary.com/cgi-bin/diary.cgi?a=Levk

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Sean Gaffney
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        This would be a good time to mention the panels that I'll be
        moderating this Yuricon. Men's Place in Yuri Fanfiction I mentioned
        earlier, and there are still 2 panel slots available. This panel
        will discuss both men who write yuri and the role of males in yuri
        fanfics, i.e. what do we do with Mamoru?. It's open to both men and
        women, of course.

        I'm also running the Fanfiction Workshop. Do you want to be a writer
        but don't know if your prose is good enough to post online without
        being shunned by all whom you hold so dear? Come show us! We can
        give you advice of grammar/spelling, plot and characterization, and
        all the other little things that separate good fanfics from merely
        satisfactory ones. Note this is an open workshop - it doesn't have
        panelists per se. Everyone who attends is encouraged to bring work
        to be read, and to read other's work. The only rules are to not
        bring any epics with you (about 25K is the upper limit on fic size),
        and that the fic has to have yuri as its main focus (cause, well,
        this is Yuricon). I hope to see a large turnout! :-D

        And lastly, I'll be hosting the Hentai Panel. It's out there, we've
        all seen it, and some of us even admit to searching it out. Discuss
        anything and everything related to shoujo-ai and yuri hentai here,
        from doujinshi, to lemon fanfiction, to basic kana training so you
        can surf Surpara and Tinami for yuri, to the dreaded dickgirl ruining
        your lovely yuri. Anything goes here (politely, of course).

        If anyone is interested in any of these panels/workshops, please
        email me at sean@.... You can lick Juri-sama's boots if
        you like, but realize I may ask you to eat flesh for Shiori as well.
        ^_-

        --SG
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2003
          > If anyone is interested in any of these panels/workshops, please
          > email me at sean@.... You can lick Juri-sama's boots if
          > you like, but realize I may ask you to eat flesh for Shiori as well.
          > ^_-

          Ah...that reminds me of the time Erica and I got into a footrace to be able to pin one of your "Have You Eaten Flesh For Shiori, Today?" badges on a cosplayer...who we THOUGHT was a Shiori in her Rose Bride outfit but turned out to be a Kozue instead ;p

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Renee
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2003
            Ehehehehee, that sounds as bad as the "slapping contest" with the Anthy cosplayers.^_-

            Trixterpriest@... wrote:

            > If anyone is interested in any of these panels/workshops, please
            > email me at sean@....  You can lick Juri-sama's boots if
            > you like, but realize I may ask you to eat flesh for Shiori as well.
            > ^_-

            Ah...that reminds me of the time Erica and I got into a footrace to be able to pin one of your "Have You Eaten Flesh For Shiori, Today?" badges on a cosplayer...who we THOUGHT was a Shiori in her Rose Bride outfit but turned out to be a Kozue instead ;p

            Kun

            Do you Yahoo!?