Re: [Yuricon] Re: Volunteering/programming

  • Laura Sepulveda
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi! I'm sorry because you can't make, actually If I go, I'd like to do it in
      a helpful way (I hate just to be looking when something really likes me). I
      understand you perfectly, because I want to go to the yuricon to see how is
      the Yuri thing in U.S. (I'm from Mexico). Well, I hope that you can make it
      the next year. Thanks for your answer.
      Buena suerte!!!!! (Good luck!!!).

      Laura

      http://messenger.yupimsn.com/