Konnichiwa!

  • Lee Rui Fang
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hello to all!

      Hi,well I am not definitively of the type of person more sociable
      (in the truth I´m a bit shy), but I hope to be able to make many
      friendships for here.

      Nice to meet you

      Lee

      PS:Happy birthday miss Williams
      PS2:Sorry by the terrible english ^_^'
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
        >From: "Lee Rui Fang" <asahara_lee@...>

        > Hello to all!
        >
        > Hi,well I am not definitively of the type of person more sociable
        >(in the truth I�m a bit shy), but I hope to be able to make many
        >friendships for here.
        >
        >Nice to meet you

        Hi Lee - Welcome to the nicest list on the internet. :-)

        >PS2:Sorry by the terrible english ^_^'

        Your English is better than my Portugese. :-)

      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2003
          Welcome to our little insane group. You'll find we are all really nice here.

          Thank for the B-day wishes and there is no need for the "Miss Williams" Kat
          is just fine >^_^<

          and your english is just fine. Hell mine is probly worse and I've spoken it
          all my life LOL.

          jaa ne

          Kat

        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2003
            > Hello to all!
            >
            > Hi,well I am not definitively of the type of person more sociable
            > (in the truth I´m a bit shy), but I hope to be able to make many
            > friendships for here.
            >
            > Nice to meet you

            Nice to meet you, Lee! For what it's worth, you've taken the first step past your shyness =^.^=

            Kun
            *does a little welcome dance*
          • Shannon Stricof