Time flies...

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29 7:27 AM
      Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has been 10
      years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10 years old as
      of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically for 8 years. Ack
      the time sure flies doesn't it.

      Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*

      Kat
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 29 8:14 AM
        > Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has been 10
        > years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10 years old as
        > of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically for 8 years. Ack
        > the time sure flies doesn't it.
        >
        > Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*

        Happy Birthday Kat! I hope you're taking time off today ;p I'm a firm believer that no one should have to work on their birthday...not even dishes =^.^=

        *does a little birthday dance*

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 29 10:03 AM
          >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

          >Well I offical turn 28 years of age today.

          Happy birthday, Kat!! I hope the next 10 bring you more joy with each
          passing year. :-)

        • what is a dooky
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 29 10:20 AM
            Happy birthday then, Kat. May today be a day of plushies and as little
            work as possible ^_^V

            dooky
            "Congratulatin' Like Dokken"

            > Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has
            been 10
            > years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10
            years old as
            > of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically for 8
            years. Ack
            > the time sure flies doesn't it.
            >
            > Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*
            >
            > Kat
          • jason
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 29 11:04 AM
              i know how that goes for time flying.......(watches as the clock gets
              tossed out the 5th story window

              the poses books look cool though i might have to find a copy of them
              for drawing....

              whats wrong with having everyone drool about the gutter type os
              things...just hand them the mop and make sure they clean up after
              themselves.

              thats reminds i need to go get some drawing of a little redheaded
              magic user for someones b day come up since he such a big slayers
              fan.....
              i would have gotten her to pose nude but i didnt wnat to suffer a
              fireball or dagon slave.......

              happy birthday to the person who said about them turning 28, your not
              old its all just a state of mind.......

              jason.......

              magical girls and sacranoids, the only drug od choice for those who
              like cuteness.....
            • Kathryn Williams
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 29 12:40 PM
                Thanks everyone. Drew just dragged me off to buy a cake but I'm not much of
                a cake person so he is buying me dinner instead. >^_^<

                Sory Kun but I can't take a day off when I only have 16 days left until
                Anime North and need to get my work off to the printers and start the next
                installment of nothing will be ready on time. Besides I took a break a few
                weeks ago when acouple of friends dropped by for cake and anime *grins*

                jaa ne

                Kat

              • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 29 4:53 PM
                  On 29 Apr 2003 at 10:27, Kathryn Williams wrote:

                  > Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has been
                  > 10 years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10
                  > years old as of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically
                  > for 8 years. Ack the time sure flies doesn't it.
                  >
                  > Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*

                  Happy Birthday. ^_^

                  Have a good time.

                  "Son, she's about as helpless as a porcupine in a nudist camp."
                  Philip
                  Harbinger of Keener-sama
                  Vice President DPG
                  Official Fashion Consultant and Hentai of the DGML
                  Shameless Faith/Buffy shipper.
                  Lapsed Discordian
                  Head of the Keiko-chanian faction
                  Hug Guy
                • shenotski
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 29 5:44 PM
                    Another question. Did the AMV contest get any more entries
                    since the exstention?
                  • Carmen DiProspero
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 29 7:32 PM
                      --- Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:
                      > Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That
                      > means that it has been 10
                      > years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat
                      > Shiva is 10 years old as
                      > of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga
                      > offically for 8 years. Ack
                      > the time sure flies doesn't it.
                      >
                      > Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my
                      > presents *grins*
                      >
                      > Kat

                      This may not be much, but here's a few Birthday
                      "gifs". Happy B-Day, Kat!!

                      Carmen ^_^

                      http://search.yahoo.com
                    • Tim II
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 30 12:48 AM
                        --- Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:
                        > Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That
                        > means that it has been 10
                        > years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat
                        > Shiva is 10 years old as
                        > of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga
                        > offically for 8 years. Ack
                        > the time sure flies doesn't it.
                        >
                        > Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my
                        > presents *grins*
                        >
                        > Kat

                        Gift? umm.....ahhhh......(digging thru files)...damn
                        short notice......This is nice wallpaper.

                        Sincer,

                        Tim II- Challenger

                        http://search.yahoo.com
                      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 30 4:28 AM
                          > Thanks everyone. Drew just dragged me off to buy a cake but I'm not much of
                          > a cake person so he is buying me dinner instead. >^_^<

                          Dinner is good =^.^=

                          > Sory Kun but I can't take a day off when I only have 16 days left until
                          > Anime North and need to get my work off to the printers and start the next
                          > installment of nothing will be ready on time. Besides I took a break a few
                          > weeks ago when acouple of friends dropped by for cake and anime *grins*

                          Hmmm...well I guess that'll do ;) Silly woman you...

                          Kun
                          ----'-,-{@
                        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 30 4:49 AM
                            > Another question. Did the AMV contest get any more entries
                            > since the exstention?

                            Yep, quite a few actually...and we may have gotten a few more in the last week. I'll be finding out tonight.

                            All in all, I'm pleased with the amount of submissions =^.^=

                            Kun
                            ----'-,-{@
                          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 30 4:49 AM
                              > Another question. Did the AMV contest get any more entries
                              > since the exstention?

                              Yep, quite a few actually...and we may have gotten a few more in the last week. I'll be finding out tonight.

                              All in all, I'm pleased with the amount of submissions =^.^=

                              Kun
                              ----'-,-{@
                            • Shannon Stricof
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 1, 2003
                                Happy Belated B-Day Kat!!!!!!

                                Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:
                                Well I offical turn 28 years of age today. That means that it has been 10
                                years since I've been freed of family, Means my cat Shiva is 10 years old as
                                of Canada day and I've been drawing anime/manga offically for 8 years. Ack
                                the time sure flies doesn't it.

                                Anyways, Happy Birthday to me. Now where are my presents *grins*

                                Kat

                                Do you Yahoo!?

                              • Shannon Stricof
                                Message 15 of 16 , May 1, 2003
                                  Wow, you've managed to come up with more titles than anyone I've ever met! Talk about some serious skill.
                                  -Shannon

                                  Message 16 of 16 , May 1, 2003
                                    If I felt like it I could fill a page or so with all teh job titles I currently have LOL

                                    Kat