Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 716

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 12:02 AM
      I have you beaten, being 16, but last I checked there were a couple even littler 15 year olds on this list, though neither has been very active as of late.
      -Shannon Ami

      GuitarFan101@... wrote:
      In a message dated 4/28/03 9:44:40 AM Central Daylight Time, Yuricon@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Good, because sometimes I feel like I must be the only 31-year old who feels
      like she's still about 21.

      Katya

      Am I like, the youngest person here? O_o  I'm 17 and kickin'

      Ha, well I'm starting to feel like a baby here. I'm still at the point where 17 sounds infinitely older than 16. Vegas is a lot more fun for older people too, I was just there for a weekend (my grandma's 75th), and there is absolutely nothing to do for anyone under 21, not to mention 18, its just not fair that you have to be an adult to gamble, *pout*. -Shannon Ami, the baby of the group

      You are not alone, I'm the big 17 *ok it's the little 17*

      ~Melissa~

      "Any fool can criticize, condemn and put people down - Most fools do"
      Anonymous

      "I can tell when the sea is happy by the way it sparkles, and when it is angry by the shifting tides"- Mako Tsunami

      "Put your trust in the heart of the cards" - Yugi Motou

      "I may have lost, but I will definitely be back, and I will kill you. This is because I, AM, darkness. "  Yami Bakura

      "Let's make fun of Joey, that's always fun!" Tristan

      "Just think of it this way,Tea.There is two Yugi's: the cool one up there and the puny one down here"-Joey

      "My friends are never a waste of time!" Yami Yugi

      " That's right, BIG sit, hm?" Miroku

      "Suddenly, the pharaoh has died!" Thoth from Futurama.

      Do you Yahoo!?