Re: Anime Boston Report

  • Jude McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 25, 2003
      > <great heaving sobs> The Skewers was the best part of Cambridge and
      > I and many other poor people shall miss it.

      AIEEE! We didn't even know about this! Siggggggggh.

      At least we know of another decent Middle Eastern place, but it's out
      in Arlington.

      I'm sorry I missed y'all, but my life has been exploding lately.
      Besides, I was spending the weekend helping old friends pack their
      house for their move to New Zealand *sniffle* and didn't manage to
      stagger home until about 11pm both days.

      Jude