Re: [Yuricon] uber bad? [ was Re: Welcome Blue Rain!]

    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 25 6:38 AM
      >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

      > > Don't let Chris get to you Blue...at least you got him to delurk
      >for moment =^.^=
      >
      >Geez, Kun, keep saying stuff like that and people'll start thinking
      >you *don't* hate my guts.

      She doesn't. For one thing, she's hard to push that far, for a second, she
      hangs around with Pattie and I too much and we both find you too amusing to
      hate you. LOL It's beginning to rub off on Kun.

      Sorry, Chris, you're getting old and have lost some of your fangs. Soon
      everyone will call you "Squeaky" and treat you like an old crochety tomcat.
      :-) (Having flashes of you as the Admiral from Stratos 4...)

    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 25 10:04 AM
        > Sorry, Chris, you're getting old and have lost some of your fangs.

        No I'm not! I'm not even *close* to thirty!

        Chris Davies.
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 25 1:01 PM
          > > Sorry, Chris, you're getting old and have lost some of your fangs.
          >
          > No I'm not! I'm not even *close* to thirty!

          This seems to be the time...

          So, Pattie, why DOES life start at 33? ;p

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Alessandra Picchetti
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 25 6:56 PM
            > > Sorry, Chris, you're getting old and have lost some of your fangs.
            >
            > No I'm not! I'm not even *close* to thirty!

            On which side of it, though?

            -Alex
            ;)
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 26 9:54 AM
              >From: "cricharddavies" <cricharddavies@...>

              >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...>
              >wrote:
              > > Sorry, Chris, you're getting old and have lost some of your fangs.
              >
              >No I'm not! I'm not even *close* to thirty!

              Pfeh - you're over 25. That'll do it. Wait until you wake up at 34. LOL

            • kate0211@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 26 8:58 PM
                In a message dated 4/26/2003 12:56:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, alecto_fury@... writes:

                Pfeh - you're over 25. That'll do it. Wait until you wake up at 34. LOL

                Oh, come on...34 isn't that old!  :)

                Katya
              • Carmen DiProspero
                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 26 9:38 PM
                  --- kate0211@... wrote:
                  > Daylight Time,
                  > alecto_fury@... writes:
                  >
                  > > Pfeh - you're over 25. That'll do it. Wait until
                  > you wake up at 34. LOL
                  > >

                  > Oh, come on...34 isn't that old! :)
                  >
                  > Katya

                  Oh yeah? Try 42!

                  Carmen ^_^

                  http://search.yahoo.com
                • Rose
                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 26 9:46 PM

                    > > > Pfeh - you're over 25. That'll do it. Wait until
                    > > you wake up at 34. LOL
                    > > >

                    > > Oh, come on...34 isn't that old! :)
                    > >
                    > > Katya
                    >

                    > Oh yeah? Try 42!
                    >
                    > Carmen ^_^

                    I'm starting to feel young... ~.~;

                    Rose

                    I Don't Think Anyone Can Say It,
                    Quite Like You Can.
                    Say It Again.

                    I'm A Perfect Devil
                  • Eleanor Stevens
                    Message 9 of 20 , Apr 27 1:24 AM
                      --- Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...> wrote:

                      > --- kate0211@... wrote:
                      > > In a message dated 4/26/2003 12:56:22 PM Eastern
                      > > Daylight Time,
                      > > alecto_fury@... writes:
                      > >
                      > > > Pfeh - you're over 25. That'll do it. Wait until
                      > > you wake up at 34. LOL
                      > > >

                      > > Oh, come on...34 isn't that old! :)
                      > >
                      > > Katya
                      >

                      > Oh yeah? Try 42!
                      >
                      > Carmen ^_^

                      Feh Wait till you people get to be as Old as I am,
                      I've seen Bellbottoms, tie-dyes, and platform shoes go
                      in and out of fashion in the blink of an eye. So you
                      people just wait until you turn 22!!!! =B Then we'll
                      talk about old.

                      =====
                      ~Tita

                      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

                      http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

                      http://search.yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Apr 27 7:20 AM
                        > > > Oh, come on...34 isn't that old! :)

                        I never said it was. I'm long past it, too.

                        What I referred to was more a "I hate all twenty-somethings and their
                        tedious and overly melodramatic concerns" feeling that occurs when you hit
                        33-34. It had nothing to do with feeling old. :-)

                      • katie vieceli
                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 27 9:50 AM
                          > > you wake up at 34. LOL
                          > > > Katya
                          >

                          > Oh yeah? Try 42!
                          >
                          >Carmen ^_^

                          Well, we all know 42 is the Ultimate Answer..

                          KatieV
                          People with thick eyebrows need love too!

                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 27 2:56 PM
                            --- Eleanor Stevens <captaintita@...> wrote:

                            > > > Oh, come on...34 isn't that old! :)
                            > > >
                            > > > Katya
                            > >

                            > > Oh yeah? Try 42!
                            > >
                            > > Carmen ^_^
                            >
                            > Feh Wait till you people get to be as Old as I am,
                            > I've seen Bellbottoms, tie-dyes, and platform shoes
                            > go
                            > in and out of fashion in the blink of an eye. So you
                            > people just wait until you turn 22!!!! =B Then we'll
                            > talk about old.
                            >

                            > =====
                            > ~Tita

                            Just four more months for me then.

                            Sincer,

                            Tim II- Challenger

                            http://search.yahoo.com
                          • kate0211@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 27 10:38 PM
                              In a message dated 4/27/2003 10:24:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alecto_fury@... writes:

                              What I referred to was more a "I hate all twenty-somethings and their
                              tedious and overly melodramatic concerns" feeling that occurs when you hit
                              33-34. It had nothing to do with feeling old. :-)

                              Good, because sometimes I feel like I must be the only 31-year old who feels like she's still about 21.

                              Katya
                            • Eleanor Stevens
                              Message 14 of 20 , Apr 27 10:43 PM
                                --- kate0211@... wrote:
                                > Daylight Time,
                                > alecto_fury@... writes:
                                >
                                > > What I referred to was more a "I hate all
                                > twenty-somethings and their
                                > > tedious and overly melodramatic concerns" feeling
                                > that occurs when you hit
                                > > 33-34. It had nothing to do with feeling old. :-)
                                >
                                > Good, because sometimes I feel like I must be the
                                > only 31-year old who feels
                                > like she's still about 21.

                                Pssh I'll are just jealous of my unabashed youth and
                                idealism ^.^ I am yet to be filled with bitter. just
                                angst. Wheeeeeeee go melodrama!

                                =====

                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 27 11:07 PM
                                  --- kate0211@... wrote:
                                  > Daylight Time,
                                  > alecto_fury@... writes:
                                  >
                                  > > What I referred to was more a "I hate all
                                  > twenty-somethings and their
                                  > > tedious and overly melodramatic concerns" feeling
                                  > that occurs when you hit
                                  > > 33-34. It had nothing to do with feeling old. :-)
                                  >
                                  > Good, because sometimes I feel like I must be the
                                  > only 31-year old who feels
                                  > like she's still about 21.

                                  Pssh I'll are just jealous of my unabashed youth and
                                  idealism ^.^ I am yet to be filled with bitter. just
                                  angst. Wheeeeeeee go melodrama!

                                  =====
                                  ~Tita

                                  "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

                                  http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

                                  http://search.yahoo.com
                                • Shannon Stricof
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Apr 27 11:40 PM
                                    Ha, well I'm starting to feel like a baby here. I'm still at the point where 17 sounds infinitely older than 16. Vegas is a lot more fun for older people too, I was just there for a weekend (my grandma's 75th), and there is absolutely nothing to do for anyone under 21, not to mention 18, its just not fair that you have to be an adult to gamble, *pout*.

                                    -Shannon Ami, the baby of the group

                                    Rose <UtenasRedRose@...> wrote:

                                    > Oh yeah? Try 42!
                                    >
                                    > Carmen ^_^

                                    I'm starting to feel young... ~.~;

                                                         Rose

                                            I Don't Think Anyone Can Say It,
                                                  Quite Like You Can.
                                                     Say It Again.

                                                  I'm A Perfect Devil

                                    Do you Yahoo!?

                                  • Rose
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Apr 28 7:25 PM
                                      > Ha, well I'm starting to feel like a baby here. I'm still at the
                                      point where 17 sounds infinitely older than 16. Vegas is a lot more
                                      fun for older people too, I was just there for a weekend (my
                                      grandma's 75th), and there is absolutely nothing to do for anyone
                                      under 21, not to mention 18, its just not fair that you have to be an
                                      adult to gamble, *pout*.
                                      -Shannon Ami, the baby of the group

                                      *coughstillyoungercough* Hey, they've still got DDR in all the
                                      arcades there, so that's good enough for me. Who cares about the
                                      gambling if you're too exhausted to see straight? I think I'm going
                                      to go kill the creator of Pump It Up...There's something irritating
                                      about 5 buttons...Atleast four is a multiple of two!

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Apr 29 12:05 AM
                                        Not all the arcades have it, the one at the Belaggio was seriously lacking in the DDR department, but Vegas did have one killer waterpark, kinda makes up for all the gambling orientation. Geez they have some weird slides, one flushes you like a toilet and another is almost a free fall drop. The flush one was especially weird.
                                        -Shannon Ami

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Apr 29 9:43 PM
                                          In a message dated 4/29/2003 3:06:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, shanami632@... writes:

                                          Not all the arcades have it, the one at the Belaggio was seriously lacking in the DDR department, but Vegas did have one killer waterpark, kinda makes up for all the gambling orientation. Geez they have some weird slides, one flushes you like a toilet and another is almost a free fall drop. The flush one was especially weird.

                                          There is a waterslide at the Six Flags here near Cleveland that has a near vertical drop.  I forget exactly how high it is, but I think it's somewhere between 100 and 150 feet, at about an 80-degree angle.  I was scared before the first attempt, but after that, it was just a totally fun ride!

                                          Katya
                                        • Shannon Stricof
                                          Message 20 of 20 , May 1, 2003
                                            Definately! Water parks are soooo much fun, I love the things. It's like rollercoasters that get you wet, what could be better?
                                            -Shannon, and in case anyone cares, I just got tired of taking on the Ami part so I stopped