Re: [Yuricon] Eko Eko Azarak

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 1:39 AM
      At 02:30 PM 04/24/2003 +0000, katie vieceli wrote:
      >I'd say teasing more than anything else. The last one I saw was Eko Eko
      >Azarak 3 I believe, and there were at least two relationships in there
      which
      >were ambiguously yuri-well, the two dead girls maybe a little more than
      just
      >ambiguously-and then several which could be looked at that way.

      All the really good reviews were for the first two: _Wizard of Darkness_
      and _Birth ofd the Wizard_. Third one was spin-off of the TV series and so
      had a different director and lead actress.

      Finally occurred to me to search for video files on WinMX using Japanese
      text. They're huge. At least half a gigabyte. Might as well save up for
      the Japanese DVDS of movies one and two at the rate WinMX works.