Anime North: Search for the biggest Shoujo otaku!!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
      For those of you who will be at Anime North next month I thought I'd let you
      know ahead of time that I'll be running a contest to search for who has the
      largest insane amount of shoujo knowledge. Eileen has let me loose in
      regards to how I host this so expect some insanity. It will be far from your
      normal trivia contest and the questions will range from hard to "What was
      Kat thinking!?!" Expect a good amount of shoujo ai questions and the like
      >^_^< So come and prove you know the most or aleast prove that I'm not the
      only insane one around here LOL

      Well back to work on questions. I've now got 13 episode of Princess Tutu and
      14 Episodes of Fullmoon nevermind I've still got atleast 6 more new manga to
      read. *evil Laughter*

      jaa ne

      Kat
    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
        Wow, that load of anime outta keep you busy!!
        -Shannon Ami

        Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:
        For those of you who will be at Anime North next month I thought I'd let you
        know ahead of time that I'll be running a contest to search for who has the
        largest insane amount of shoujo knowledge. Eileen has let me loose in
        regards to how I host this so expect some insanity. It will be far from your
        normal trivia contest and the questions will range from hard to "What was
        Kat thinking!?!" Expect a good amount of shoujo ai questions and the like
        >^_^< So come and prove you know the most or aleast prove that I'm not the
        only insane one around here LOL

        Well back to work on questions. I've now got 13 episode of Princess Tutu and
        14 Episodes of Fullmoon nevermind I've still got atleast 6 more new manga to
        read. *evil Laughter*

        jaa ne

        Kat

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003

          Nah, I'm known for my ablity to devour anime in a sitting so this shouldn't be any problem >^_^< The only series I've found that I couldn't take all at once was Figure 17. Near the end I could only watch 1 episode at a time because it was so depressing for me. I loved it all the same but one episode felt more like 3 hours then 45 minutes. eeepp.

          Kat