The truth about Yuriko

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2003
      Cool tabloid-y subject line, isn't it? :-)

      This isn't really a tabloid article - just a poorly kept secret that I
      wanted to share with you all.

      Today I received an email asking if a person could send me some Yuriko
      fanart...well, obviously, I *love* getting fanart! LOL But what only a
      select few know is that there is a *real* Yuriko gallery in my office. I
      print off the Yuriko pics I love the best and I hang them in my office for
      anyone to see.

      This has been the start of many a conversation, not surprisingly. "And
      where's this character from?" "Oh," she said nonchalantly, trying to hide
      her glee, "that's the character I made up." "Really? Did you draw all
      these?" "Pfft, no. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. I created the
      character and all these people have drawn what she looks like for me." "Oh.
      This one's pretty cool."

      And so on. It makes work in my cube nigh on impossible, since people get
      easily distracted by all the pictures.

      And then there's my boss, "Wow, these two are really hot." "Yes, Jules,
      that's why I like them." "And they're lesbians?" "Yup." LOL

      Anyway, if you ever wonder if anyone even notices the Yuriko fanart you've
      done - the answer is yes!

    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2003
        sooooooooo...... someone saw my poor excuse of a
        picture? waaaaaaaaaaaa.......... Oh well ^_^ lol it
        must be good if you printed it lol

        =====

        http://www.v1331-productions.com
        http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html
        http://www.mydeardiary.com/cgi-bin/diary.cgi?a=Levk

        http://tax.yahoo.com
      • the_judy_justice
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2003

          -snip-

          > And then there's my boss, "Wow, these two are really hot." "Yes,
          Jules,
          > that's why I like them." "And they're lesbians?" "Yup." LOL

          Nice...
          Do you mind him drooling in your office?
          If you don't, I'll throw my two cents in. ^_-

          -Judy

          -snip-

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice"

            > > And then there's my boss, "Wow, these two are really hot." "Yes,

            > Jules,

            > > that's why I like them." "And they're lesbians?" "Yup." LOL

            > Nice...

            > Do you mind him drooling in your office?

            > If you don't, I'll throw my two cents in. ^_-

            My boss? No, I don't mind him drooling at all. He's kind of like an
            uncle to me, in an odd and somewhat disturbing way. LOL

            Yesterday i picked up the phone to answer a call and it was him, on
            his cell, calling from another state. I gave my usual greeting and he
            said, "Ooh, that was sexy." LOL And you know, coming from him it's not
            at all offensive.

          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 11, 2003
              > And then there's my boss, "Wow, these two are really hot." "Yes, Jules,
              > that's why I like them." "And they're lesbians?" "Yup." LOL

              So when are we going to meet the great Jules ;p Are you making him come to Yuricon? =^.^=

              Kun
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 13, 2003
                >From: Trixterpriest@...

                >So when are we going to meet the great Jules ;p Are you making him come to
                >Yuricon? =^.^=

                I wouldn't put it past him to show. You'd all recognize him - he looks like
                Santa Claus. I'm not kidding.