Slightly OT Request for an Editor.

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      So, I've decided to write my first piece of fan fiction for Newtype
      USA's monthly fan fiction contest. The series is .hack//SIGN and I've
      written something, but I need someone with a very critical and ruthless eye
      to look it over, correct and make suggestions to focus it and get it under
      900 words. (Its currently in the 1300 word neighborhood, and don't worry I'm
      not enamored of any them, if a cut makes the story better, I'm all for it.)
      Why now? Well not why not? I had a flash of inspiration the other day,
      and its best not to let those flashes die unexpressed. A bit of warning for
      those interested, though, this story is a spoiler for those who have not
      seen the end of the series,(and I really don't want to give it away here)
      and while I realize that might lessen the chances I have of winning, I still
      think its worth the effort.
      Amway, the deadline for entry is tax day, the ides of April, the 15th, so
      I'd like to get a response on this before the weekend, so that there will be
      time to make changes and hone it to perfection.

      Email me privately at Chalcahuite@... if you are interested.

      Thanks.

      --= =--
      Chalcahuite