Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 693

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
      > Thank you! And I hope you feel better soon!

      Feeling a bit better. I was able to get more pages done. Basically I'm
      posting what I can get done as I get it done. Here is more

      http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/ShadowVol03/Shadowlanders3.04.10.html

      Enjoy

      Kat
    • PhoenixStar15@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
        <<That's because the final episode's climactic battle is set -- for no
        reason that I can comprehend -- to that song.>>

        "all the things she said, running through my head" sort of vaguely alludes to Harleen's gift I would suppose.  It actually works out rather well for a fight scene.  Although they have a habit of selecting songs with sexual undertones for their fight scenes.

        meghan
        the cynic of sweetness and light

        "I believe that you're as human as I, and I'm glad of that"

        live/deadjournal: edens_echo
      • Dana G.
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
          *finally got her cable back. uberdy-duberly yayness!!* when is it on again?

          > The new Birds of Prey TV ads are using Tatu's "All the
          > things she said" coupled with mostly Barbara and
          > Helena pictures...

          That's because the final episode's climactic battle is set -- for no
          reason that I can comprehend -- to that song.

          Chris Davies.