Re: just for laughs

  • jason
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kate0211@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 4/4/2003 11:50:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > Trixterpriest@a... writes:
      >
      > > Except that Yuricon wasn't created for men ;p It was created by
      women for
      > > women...but Yuricon doesn't mind if men tag along =^.^=
      >
      > Only if they are cute bishounen type guys...or at least that's MY
      opinion. ;)

      > Katya

      (gets changed into last years anime central's custom....yellow gi,
      and a very big mallet)
      hi, my name is akane tendo of the anything goes school of martail
      arts. i just got back from china. someone said that all men are
      perverts. if your cant beat them join them. i just found the spring
      of drowned guy and become one......cold water instand guy, warm water
      intant girl.....the best of both worlds then....

      just had to coment about that in this post. then again even ranma
      fans dont know what color akana's gi is that she uses for pratice and
      to kill more bricks......sigh......