Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 693

  • shane Jayell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2003
      Thank you! And I hope you feel better soon!

      > Due to being suddenly ill I was only able to get
      > half the work done I wanted
      > to. I'll try to get the rest finished when I'm
      > better. but for now enjoy.
      >
      > Kat

      For viewers of the canadian science fiction network,
      Space, a humorous note:

      The new Birds of Prey TV ads are using Tatu's "All the
      things she said" coupled with mostly Barbara and
      Helena pictures...

      Shane :)

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, shane Jayell <shanejayell2000@y...>
        wrote:

        > The new Birds of Prey TV ads are using Tatu's "All the
        > things she said" coupled with mostly Barbara and
        > Helena pictures...

        That's because the final episode's climactic battle is set -- for no
        reason that I can comprehend -- to that song.

        Chris Davies.
      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
          > Thank you! And I hope you feel better soon!

          Feeling a bit better. I was able to get more pages done. Basically I'm
          posting what I can get done as I get it done. Here is more

          http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/ShadowVol03/Shadowlanders3.04.10.html

          Enjoy

          Kat
        • PhoenixStar15@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
            <<That's because the final episode's climactic battle is set -- for no
            reason that I can comprehend -- to that song.>>

            "all the things she said, running through my head" sort of vaguely alludes to Harleen's gift I would suppose.  It actually works out rather well for a fight scene.  Although they have a habit of selecting songs with sexual undertones for their fight scenes.

            meghan
            the cynic of sweetness and light

            "I believe that you're as human as I, and I'm glad of that"

            live/deadjournal: edens_echo
          • Dana G.
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8, 2003
              *finally got her cable back. uberdy-duberly yayness!!* when is it on again?