Re: just for laughs

  • cricharddavies
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...> wrote:
      > just had to make a comment....
      > dont for get the men also......

      Why not? They're all scum, anyway.

      Chris Davies.
    • jason
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2003

        > From: "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...>
        >

        > >Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        > >just had to make a comment....
        > >dont for get the men also......
        >
        > This part has already been commented on, so I won't bother beating
        the dead
        > horse.

        yes, but whats wrong with beating that dead horse even more.....at
        least that way your not beating anyone up and dont have to worry
        about charges that way...........

        > >Yuricon - "for anyone that likes to see women together.....anime
        > >style."
        > >sorry, just thought it sounds better....
        >
        > I have one piece of advice for you - don't go into advertising
        copywriting.
        > :-)

        trust me, i know what im doing!..........................
        i wasnt planning on going into it though.......

        > http://www.yuricon.org

        > Because fanfic does not have to suck

      • jason
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kate0211@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 4/4/2003 11:50:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          > Trixterpriest@a... writes:
          >
          > > Except that Yuricon wasn't created for men ;p It was created by
          women for
          > > women...but Yuricon doesn't mind if men tag along =^.^=
          >
          > Only if they are cute bishounen type guys...or at least that's MY
          opinion. ;)

          > Katya

          (gets changed into last years anime central's custom....yellow gi,
          and a very big mallet)
          hi, my name is akane tendo of the anything goes school of martail
          arts. i just got back from china. someone said that all men are
          perverts. if your cant beat them join them. i just found the spring
          of drowned guy and become one......cold water instand guy, warm water
          intant girl.....the best of both worlds then....

          just had to coment about that in this post. then again even ranma
          fans dont know what color akana's gi is that she uses for pratice and
          to kill more bricks......sigh......