Fanart

  • Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
      It's late, I'm bored beyond belief...Y'know. So, why not just stick
      up a website containing my best (and worst - there's alot more bad
      stuff than good)fanart, etc. etc.?
      http://geocities.com/utenasredrose/Fanart.html
      That's just for those of you that are either as bored as I am, or
      just seem remotely curious. Comments are always nice.

      ~Rose
      (Again deprived of a signature)
    • Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2003
        > Personally, I like your artwork. It has a certain
        > uniqueness to it.
        >
        > Peace,
        > Hollie

        u.u; Thank you, I suppose. And on that subject, I thought I might
        mention that I've just finished a few more SnB sketches,
        pictures...Whatever you'd like to call them. So, just as soon as I
        get my scanner back...

        Rose

        I Don't Think Anyone Can Say It,
        Quite Like You Can.