Re: [Yuricon] just for laughs

  • kate0211@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2003
      In a message dated 4/4/2003 11:50:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Trixterpriest@... writes:

      Except that Yuricon wasn't created for men ;p  It was created by women for
      women...but Yuricon doesn't mind if men tag along =^.^=

      Only if they are cute bishounen type guys...or at least that's MY opinion. ;)

      Katya
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2003
        From: "jason" <sacranoidclub@...>

        >Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        >just had to make a comment....
        >dont for get the men also......

        This part has already been commented on, so I won't bother beating the dead
        horse.

        >Yuricon - "for anyone that likes to see women together.....anime
        >style."
        >sorry, just thought it sounds better....

        I have one piece of advice for you - don't go into advertising copywriting.
        :-)

      • cricharddavies
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...> wrote:
          > just had to make a comment....
          > dont for get the men also......

          Why not? They're all scum, anyway.

          Chris Davies.
        • jason
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 7, 2003

            > From: "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...>
            >

            > >Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
            > >just had to make a comment....
            > >dont for get the men also......
            >
            > This part has already been commented on, so I won't bother beating
            the dead
            > horse.

            yes, but whats wrong with beating that dead horse even more.....at
            least that way your not beating anyone up and dont have to worry
            about charges that way...........

            > >Yuricon - "for anyone that likes to see women together.....anime
            > >style."
            > >sorry, just thought it sounds better....
            >
            > I have one piece of advice for you - don't go into advertising
            copywriting.
            > :-)

            trust me, i know what im doing!..........................
            i wasnt planning on going into it though.......

            > http://www.yuricon.org

            > Because fanfic does not have to suck

          • jason
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 7, 2003
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kate0211@a... wrote:
              > In a message dated 4/4/2003 11:50:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              > Trixterpriest@a... writes:
              >
              > > Except that Yuricon wasn't created for men ;p It was created by
              women for
              > > women...but Yuricon doesn't mind if men tag along =^.^=
              >
              > Only if they are cute bishounen type guys...or at least that's MY
              opinion. ;)

              > Katya

              (gets changed into last years anime central's custom....yellow gi,
              and a very big mallet)
              hi, my name is akane tendo of the anything goes school of martail
              arts. i just got back from china. someone said that all men are
              perverts. if your cant beat them join them. i just found the spring
              of drowned guy and become one......cold water instand guy, warm water
              intant girl.....the best of both worlds then....

              just had to coment about that in this post. then again even ranma
              fans dont know what color akana's gi is that she uses for pratice and
              to kill more bricks......sigh......