Looking for an editor...

  • koreanbunny_19
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      My main project "Hearts of Swords" is finally drawing to a close, and
      I'm looking for someone to edit it and help me add more detail into
      the story.

      My friend (editor and confidant. ^^ Byakko, you rock) has told me
      that with the chapters that come out later (starting from 11) have
      lost a lot of the focus that earlier chapters had and I'm basically
      clueless as to how to rectify that.

      So if anyone is willing to go over it, edit it for grammatical,
      spelling and/or inconsistences (in terms of continuity and accuracy)
      that I have most likely missed, it would be much appreciated.

      If you're interested, contact me at my e-mail address
      (ashura@...) or (sherazard_@...) and we'll talk. :)

      Thanks
      -Eliza