just for laughs

  • jason
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2003
      just had to make a comment....
      dont for get the men also......

      Yuricon - "for anyone that likes to see women together.....anime
      style."
      sorry, just thought it sounds better....
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2003
        << Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        just had to make a comment....
        dont for get the men also......

        Yuricon - "for anyone that likes to see women together.....anime
        style."
        sorry, just thought it sounds better.... >>

        Except that Yuricon wasn't created for men ;p It was created by women for
        women...but Yuricon doesn't mind if men tag along =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • kate0211@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2003
          In a message dated 4/4/2003 11:50:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Trixterpriest@... writes:

          Except that Yuricon wasn't created for men ;p  It was created by women for
          women...but Yuricon doesn't mind if men tag along =^.^=

          Only if they are cute bishounen type guys...or at least that's MY opinion. ;)

          Katya
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2003
            From: "jason" <sacranoidclub@...>

            >Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
            >just had to make a comment....
            >dont for get the men also......

            This part has already been commented on, so I won't bother beating the dead
            horse.

            >Yuricon - "for anyone that likes to see women together.....anime
            >style."
            >sorry, just thought it sounds better....

            I have one piece of advice for you - don't go into advertising copywriting.
            :-)

          • cricharddavies
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2003
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...> wrote:
              > just had to make a comment....
              > dont for get the men also......

              Why not? They're all scum, anyway.

              Chris Davies.
            • jason
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 7, 2003

                > From: "jason" <sacranoidclub@y...>
                >

                > >Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
                > >just had to make a comment....
                > >dont for get the men also......
                >
                > This part has already been commented on, so I won't bother beating
                the dead
                > horse.

                yes, but whats wrong with beating that dead horse even more.....at
                least that way your not beating anyone up and dont have to worry
                about charges that way...........

                > >Yuricon - "for anyone that likes to see women together.....anime
                > >style."
                > >sorry, just thought it sounds better....
                >
                > I have one piece of advice for you - don't go into advertising
                copywriting.
                > :-)

                trust me, i know what im doing!..........................
                i wasnt planning on going into it though.......

                > http://www.yuricon.org

                > Because fanfic does not have to suck

              • jason
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7, 2003
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kate0211@a... wrote:
                  > In a message dated 4/4/2003 11:50:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                  > Trixterpriest@a... writes:
                  >
                  > > Except that Yuricon wasn't created for men ;p It was created by
                  women for
                  > > women...but Yuricon doesn't mind if men tag along =^.^=
                  >
                  > Only if they are cute bishounen type guys...or at least that's MY
                  opinion. ;)

                  > Katya

                  (gets changed into last years anime central's custom....yellow gi,
                  and a very big mallet)
                  hi, my name is akane tendo of the anything goes school of martail
                  arts. i just got back from china. someone said that all men are
                  perverts. if your cant beat them join them. i just found the spring
                  of drowned guy and become one......cold water instand guy, warm water
                  intant girl.....the best of both worlds then....

                  just had to coment about that in this post. then again even ranma
                  fans dont know what color akana's gi is that she uses for pratice and
                  to kill more bricks......sigh......