Request

  • GuitarFan101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hey,

      It's me, Melissa.  I was wondering if anyone would review a yuri fic I have written?  This is the fic, link and all, plus a description of what it's about.  This is my first yuri fic and constructive criticism is welcomed.  Please don't flame, I hate flames and I will deal with them. *Gomen, but this is a BIG pet peeve though I've only been flamed once.*  Anyway, here it is...

      Loss     Sailor Moon fic.  Haruka and Michiru have a fight and break up.  Michiru goes out with another and this makes Haruka angry, angry enough to kill Michiru's lover, and now Michiru is heartbroken by the loss.  How will she cope with Haruka? Find out here.

      Thanks to all who actually do review this,

      ~Melissa~

      "Any fool can criticize, condemn and put people down - Most fools do"
      Anonymous

      "I can tell when the sea is happy by the way it sparkles, and when it is angry by the shifting tides"- Mako Tsunami

      "Put your trust in the heart of the cards" - Yugi Motou

      "I may have lost, but I will definitely be back, and I will kill you. This is because I, AM, darkness. "  Yami Bakura

      "Let's make fun of Joey, that's always fun!" Tristan

      "Just think of it this way,Tea.There is two Yugi's: the cool one up there and the puny one down here"-Joey

      "My friends are never a waste of time!" Yami Yugi

      " That's right, BIG sit, hm?" Miroku

      "Suddenly, the pharaoh has died!" Thoth from Futurama.