Re: [Yuricon] Haibane Renmei licensed by Pioneer

  • Ryogachan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 1:18 PM
      In a message dated 4/2/2003 10:28:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, alecto_fury@... writes:

      *Don't* miss Haibane Renmei. That's an order. :-)

         *salutes* Hail Erica =D Haibane Renmei shall be bought by the masses of Seattle as far as I can persuade them.

      *does a dance cuz Sakuracon is tommorow!*

      the first word that came was "dream"... it came to me while I lay sleeping... and the darkness deep inside of my heart... was gently driven away