Re: [Yuricon] Haibane Renmei licensed by Pioneer

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2003
      >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

      >And for record, your recommendations guarantee that I will like a series.

      Thank you - that's a huge compliment. One of the reasons I rarely make
      strong recommendations for other people (although I frequently regale people
      with tales of how much I like things for myself) is because I know how awful
      it is when someone recommends something and you loathe it - which is
      99.999999% of the time with me. :-)

    • Rose
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2003
        >One of the reasons I rarely make
        > strong recommendations for other people (although I frequently
        regale people
        > with tales of how much I like things for myself) is because I know
        how awful
        > it is when someone recommends something and you loathe it - which
        is
        > 99.999999% of the time with me. :-)

        I highly doubt it. Then again, we can always let you think that. ;)

        Rose

        I Don't Think Anyone Can Say It,
        Quite Like You Can.
        Say It Again.

        I'm A Perfect Devil
      • Ryogachan@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
          In a message dated 4/2/2003 10:28:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, alecto_fury@... writes:

          *Don't* miss Haibane Renmei. That's an order. :-)

             *salutes* Hail Erica =D Haibane Renmei shall be bought by the masses of Seattle as far as I can persuade them.

          *does a dance cuz Sakuracon is tommorow!*

          the first word that came was "dream"... it came to me while I lay sleeping... and the darkness deep inside of my heart... was gently driven away