RE: [Yuricon] Haibane Renmei licensed by Pioneer

  • Eltink, Royi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2 11:06 AM
      > I want everybody to buy this series, to let the anime distros in this
      > country know that real art, real stories and real characters
      > *will* sell.

      Woohoo

      *does a little Steve-Ballmer lookalike dance*

      My favourite anime! (I even cried while watching this beauty)

      Awh man, I must buy this one.. *looks in wallet* urgh, I bought too many dvds this month (in one of my less clear moments I bought all the IMMSE dvds -_-;), maybe is this an nice opportunity to quite smoking. ;D

      Ro'
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2 12:55 PM
        >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

        >And for record, your recommendations guarantee that I will like a series.

        Thank you - that's a huge compliment. One of the reasons I rarely make
        strong recommendations for other people (although I frequently regale people
        with tales of how much I like things for myself) is because I know how awful
        it is when someone recommends something and you loathe it - which is
        99.999999% of the time with me. :-)

      • Rose
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2 1:22 PM
          >One of the reasons I rarely make
          > strong recommendations for other people (although I frequently
          regale people
          > with tales of how much I like things for myself) is because I know
          how awful
          > it is when someone recommends something and you loathe it - which
          is
          > 99.999999% of the time with me. :-)

          I highly doubt it. Then again, we can always let you think that. ;)

          Rose

          I Don't Think Anyone Can Say It,
          Quite Like You Can.
          Say It Again.

          I'm A Perfect Devil
        • Ryogachan@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3 1:18 PM
            In a message dated 4/2/2003 10:28:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, alecto_fury@... writes:

            *Don't* miss Haibane Renmei. That's an order. :-)

               *salutes* Hail Erica =D Haibane Renmei shall be bought by the masses of Seattle as far as I can persuade them.

            *does a dance cuz Sakuracon is tommorow!*

            the first word that came was "dream"... it came to me while I lay sleeping... and the darkness deep inside of my heart... was gently driven away