RE: [Yuricon] Haibane Renmei licensed by Pioneer

  • Eltink, Royi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2003
      > I want everybody to buy this series, to let the anime distros in this
      > country know that real art, real stories and real characters
      > *will* sell.

      Woohoo

      *does a little Steve-Ballmer lookalike dance*

      My favourite anime! (I even cried while watching this beauty)

      Awh man, I must buy this one.. *looks in wallet* urgh, I bought too many dvds this month (in one of my less clear moments I bought all the IMMSE dvds -_-;), maybe is this an nice opportunity to quite smoking. ;D

      Ro'
    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2003
        Consider my "really should put in my retirement fund" money already spent.
        I so need to win the lottery. . . . Ah well, at least I will plenty of
        things to keep me entertained when I'm old and poor.

        And for record, your recommendations guarantee that I will like a series.

        --= =--
        Chalcahuite

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2003
          >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

          >And for record, your recommendations guarantee that I will like a series.

          Thank you - that's a huge compliment. One of the reasons I rarely make
          strong recommendations for other people (although I frequently regale people
          with tales of how much I like things for myself) is because I know how awful
          it is when someone recommends something and you loathe it - which is
          99.999999% of the time with me. :-)

        • Rose
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2003
            >One of the reasons I rarely make
            > strong recommendations for other people (although I frequently
            regale people
            > with tales of how much I like things for myself) is because I know
            how awful
            > it is when someone recommends something and you loathe it - which
            is
            > 99.999999% of the time with me. :-)

            I highly doubt it. Then again, we can always let you think that. ;)

            Rose

            I Don't Think Anyone Can Say It,
            Quite Like You Can.
            Say It Again.

            I'm A Perfect Devil
          • Ryogachan@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2003
              In a message dated 4/2/2003 10:28:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, alecto_fury@... writes:

              *Don't* miss Haibane Renmei. That's an order. :-)

                 *salutes* Hail Erica =D Haibane Renmei shall be bought by the masses of Seattle as far as I can persuade them.

              *does a dance cuz Sakuracon is tommorow!*

              the first word that came was "dream"... it came to me while I lay sleeping... and the darkness deep inside of my heart... was gently driven away