[Con]Yuricon Anime Music Video Deadline Extended

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 8:44 PM
      We've closed the Fanfic and Yuriko Art Contests (and thanks to everyone who submitted entries), but you AMV folks have been reprieved!

      The Yuricon AMV contest deadline has no been extended to April 30, for all you last-minute joiners.

      Visit our Contest page for submission guidlelines: http://www.yuricon.org/03/Contests/htm

      And don't forget - early online registration is still available - save yourself precious check-in time at the con, with early registration.
      http://www.yuricon.org/Registry/index.html

      We'll see you there!

      Yuricon 2003 - http://www.yuricon.org/03/Home.htm