Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 685

  • GuitarFan101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      I like Hamasaki Ayumi very much. Not, for the fact
      that I think she is gorgeous, ( I still don't understand why she wanted to do
      that to her eyes) but I also am a fan of the music

      As well as being beautiful, she has a very beautiful voice.  I love her music.

      I'm late on this one, my phone got cut off for 4 days, but now I am back and answering 217 messages.

      ~Melissa~

      "Any fool can criticize, condemn and put people down - Most fools do"
      Anonymous

      "I can tell when the sea is happy by the way it sparkles, and when it is angry by the shifting tides"- Mako Tsunami

      "Put your trust in the heart of the cards" - Yugi Motou

      "I may have lost, but I will definitely be back, and I will kill you. This is because I, AM, darkness. "  Yami Bakura

      "Let's make fun of Joey, that's always fun!" Tristan

      "Just think of it this way,Tea.There is two Yugi's: the cool one up there and the puny one down here"-Joey

      "My friends are never a waste of time!" Yami Yugi

      " That's right, BIG sit, hm?" Miroku

      "Suddenly, the pharaoh has died!" Thoth from Futurama.