Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 682

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2003
      From: Ryogachan@...

      > > You said it! Only if I have to and there's no other way, usually some of
      >the
      > > anime I watch aren't even dubbed here in the U.S The Violinist of Hameln
      >is
      > > one of those, if anyone has heard of it ^^

      Most of the anime I watch hasn't been dubbed here. Violinist of Hameln is a
      weird little anime. The music, when you isolate it from the anime, is
      exceptioanlly well rendered. The anime doesn't know whether it wants to be a
      tragedy or a comedy, and Sizer would make a cute couple with Ocarina.

      As an aside, Sizer is the "Red Angel" that Ogata Megumi's fan club is named
      after. :-)