Re: hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • jason
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
      i would have looked for a different muse but all the cool ones where
      takem though and she was the only one there was to use. so i have to
      deal with her getting out of hand at times. but i starting to think
      that i got the bum muse and think she broken though. ive never seen
      cko as a pervert that mine seems to be though......
      (grabs her and drags her kicking and screaming after she has glomped
      every female on the message board)
      see what i mean....................

      to bad that things did not work out this year so far cuase i was
      hoping to have hit yuri conthough since my normal con i go to has
      bloody well moved out of state. i do go to gen con every year and im
      mad that it moved down to indy this year so now i have to find a new
      big con to go to besides anime central every year.
      see every one laters though.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Trixterpriest@a... wrote:

      > > greeting from the great white north a!(done with bad wisconsin
      accent
      > > i just thought that i would say hi toeveryone and see what
      > > was going on out
      > > here on the board.......
      >
      > Welcome to Yuricon =^.^= Most of the stuff going on right now is
      all of our scurrying around to get things done for the upcoming
      con ;p Of which, you're more than welcome to join any of the staffs
      and help out =^.^=

      > *does a little helper dance*
      >
      > And don't worry...no one will laugh at you here for liking C-
      ko ...just discreet snickering ;p