There's tow jason's around here!

  • Jason William Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2003
      Dear anyone and everyone who reads this note, just thought that the
      jason from canada is not the only one around here and that there is
      another one (me) from the United Kingdom that's doing the rounds!

      As Follows

      When words aren't enough - Vodafone live! A new world of colour, sounds, picture messages and information on your mobile. <a href="http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4909903;7724245;q?http://www.vodafone.co.uk/live">
      Click here</a> to find out more.