Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 681

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2003

      >I've sometimes wondered if human sexuality can be easily
      >divided into categories, since people are occasionally
      >attracted to someone whose gender is different than what
      >they are usually attracted to

      Now or the take of someone who is also optimistic but doesnt know what sexuality or sex to relate more closely to...... I think that people are attracted to others for absolutely no reason at all except that the other is attractive (personaility and physically). And though I can identify more with the lesbians and straight guys on this list, though i don't know what you would consider me to be, I've always found the Joseph Gordon Hewitt from 10 Things I Hate About You attractive, maybe I'm just weird considering he's the only guy I've ever found attractive. Whatever, this is the brain on philosophy, and boy is that class ever a headache.

      -Shannon Ami

       GuitarFan101@... wrote:

      Ok, here's a straight, optimistic person talking here.  I believe that it is a person's traits, more then it is their gender * Nope, I'm not bisexual either, it's just my beleif*   But if you think about it, it does make sense, it's like having a favorite character, you like them for certain things, not necessarily gender, but sometimes it is. * Has too many gay friends ^^;*

      ~Melissa~

      Do you Yahoo!?