[CON] Yaoi-Con 2003: Ready, Set, GoGoGo!

  • Autumn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      [Posted with permission from the List Owner]

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Yaoi-Con 2003
      October 17-19, 2003
      San Francisco, CA
      http://www.yaoicon.com
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

      ----------------------------
      PRE-REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
      ----------------------------
      Pre-registration for Yaoi-Con 2003 is now open, so hurry up and
      submit your registration now while the rate is low!

      Until June 31, 2003 the fee for a weekend of yaoi-ful fun is only
      $40. Cheaper than Disney and certainly more delicious. ^.~

      -- [ http://www.yaoicon.com/registration.htm ]

      ----------------------------
      OH, GO GET A ROOM!
      ----------------------------
      Yaoi-Con 2003 will be taking place at the gorgeous 4 star
      Renaissance
      Parc 55 Hotel, located in the center of *everything*. We've set
      aside
      a block of rooms just for Yaoi-Con attendees at a special low rate --

      only $129 per night, based on single or double occupancy!

      Book your room now and remember to refer to either "Yaoi-
      Con", "YCon"
      or "Aestheticism" in order to receive the super low room rate!

      -- [ http://www.yaoicon.com/hotel.htm ]

      ----------------------------
      SEX, LIES AND VIDEOTAPE!
      ----------------------------
      Our Anime Music Video Contest is ready for submissions! This year's
      theme is "All's Fair in Love and Yaoi". So bring on the bad boys of
      anime -- we wanna see some conflict and steamy, sexy resolution! Or
      however you want to interpret it. :o)

      -- [ http://www.yaoicon.com/amv_rules.htm ]

      ----------------------------
      BIDDER UP!
      ----------------------------
      Check Ebay every Wednesday evening for new fundraising auctions for
      the Yaoi-Con anthology projects!

      http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/alrya/
      and
      http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/little_calico/

      For more information on the upcoming anthologies, please go to:

      -- [ http://www.yaoicon.com/anthologies.htm ]

      ----------------------------
      LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD FEN
      ----------------------------
      We're always in need of volunteers to help Yaoi-Con with its many
      pre-
      con and at-con activities. If you think you'd like to help make Yaoi-
      Con 2003 a rousing success, please check out our Volunteers page.

      -- [ http://www.yaoicon.com/volunteering.htm ]

      Yaoi-Con Livejournal --
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/yaoicon/

      Be sure to keep an eye on our website for the latest and greatest!

      -- [ http://www.yaoicon.com ]

      See you in October! (hopefully in the summer too!)

      Aki
      PR Staff
      Yaoi-Con 2003
      http://www.yaoicon.com