Re: [Yuricon] For Kun, and any other One Piece fans out t

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16 11:04 AM
      >From: Trixterpriest@...

      ><< Got this card off Yahoo Japan. :-) >>
      >
      >*does a little nicey nice dance*
      >
      >Ahhh....stuff like this makes all the obsession worth it =^.^=

      Doesn't it just, though? :-) In the same package, i received a fantastic
      Devilman Lady toy set - Jun as the DL, complete with gravity-defying breasts
      and a wicked-looking SD Asuka, which is so wrong on at leas three levels.
      LOL

      I also got Indigo Blue by Ebine Yamaji, the same person who did "Love My
      Lfe" - I enjoyed it, it was slightly less and more complex than LML at the
      same time; and another One Piece card with Bibi and Nami in the Alabaster
      dancing girls outfits - it's one of those cards where you move it and the
      picture changes...the picture is Sanji's eyes doing the pulsing heart thing.
      LOL

      And the RoV Takarazuka tape.

      It was a good package. :-)

    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16 11:11 AM
        << Doesn't it just, though? :-) In the same package, i received a fantastic
        Devilman Lady toy set - Jun as the DL, complete with gravity-defying breasts
        and a wicked-looking SD Asuka, which is so wrong on at leas three levels.
        LOL

        I also got Indigo Blue by Ebine Yamaji, the same person who did "Love My
        Lfe" - I enjoyed it, it was slightly less and more complex than LML at the
        same time; and another One Piece card with Bibi and Nami in the Alabaster
        dancing girls outfits - it's one of those cards where you move it and the
        picture changes...the picture is Sanji's eyes doing the pulsing heart thing.
        LOL

        And the RoV Takarazuka tape. >>

        Darn it! You get all the cool stuff....

        Kun
        ---'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16 12:33 PM
          >From: Trixterpriest@...

          >Darn it! You get all the cool stuff....

          There is nothing I am doing to get this stuff that anyone else can't do.
          You're all just a bunch of lazy-ass slackers. :-)

        • nuriseiya@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 16 2:17 PM
            > >Darn it! You get all the cool stuff....
            >
            > There is nothing I am doing to get this stuff that anyone else can't do.
            > You're all just a bunch of lazy-ass slackers. :-)

            Yes, but is getting a job to afford to do all the stuff you do really worth it? ;)

            -Alex (Grade A Lazy-Ass Slacker)

            1
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 16 8:26 PM
              >From: <nuriseiya@...>

              > > You're all just a bunch of lazy-ass slackers. :-)
              >
              >Yes, but is getting a job to afford to do all the stuff you do really worth
              >it? ;)

              Yes, it is. ;-)

            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 17 5:06 AM
                > >Darn it! You get all the cool stuff....
                >
                > There is nothing I am doing to get this stuff that anyone else can't do.
                > You're all just a bunch of lazy-ass slackers. :-)

                No, no....I'm sure it's one of your magical girl powers =^.^=

                *does a little fishy dance*

                Kun