Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2003

      I saw them,lol!  Mature is Vice's gf whereas Vice is supposedly  be going with Iori too..o.o Anyway, Iori killed them at the enf of Kof 98 because they lost..but somehow Vice made it back for the Capcom vs SNK series..along with a few other "corpses".

       kage shinrou <nineofnine@...> wrote:

      >From: Renee <nakushitatenoh@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...
      >Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:06:31 -0800 (PST)
      >

      >We could also add Vice and Mature..

      Which one is Mature?  It's been a while and I've forgotten.  As for Vice, I
      don't really see it, but again, it's been a while.  Which reminds me, did
      anyone see those two Vices wandering around cons together a while back?

      kage-kun
      "ookami wa ookami"

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • kage shinrou
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
        >From: Renee <nakushitatenoh@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...
        >Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:15:17 -0800 (PST)
        >

        >I saw them,lol! Mature is Vice's gf whereas Vice is supposedly be going
        >with Iori too..o.o Anyway, Iori killed them at the enf of Kof 98 because
        >they lost..but somehow Vice made it back for the Capcom vs SNK
        >series..along with a few other "corpses".

        Ah, that would probably explain it. Most of my knowledge of SNK characters
        comes from Capcom vs SNK and a couple SNK doujinshi I've managed to snag.

        kage-kun
        "ookami wa ookami"