Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 7, 2003

      I think it's honestly more a respect thing because you only see her even do something that could question she could like him is in KOF 98..in the Art of Fighting movie as well as the rest of the KOF series, she treats him as just another opponent..and maybe even a bit nastier and from what I have seen of the KOF manga, that's all that is implied there as well. Her various tuxedos/ suits are indeed quite snapy,lol.There's a really awesome King Shrine on the web I can point you to if you have yet to seen it, they cover her whole history and everything. I was really impressed at it when I stumbled across it a long while back.

       kage shinrou <nineofnine@...> wrote:

      I completely agree.  I always thought she was(claims to Kyo aside).
      Besides, she's always in those snappy pants suits and does indeed bear a
      striking resemblance to Haruka.  As for the "from France" thing, the fandub
      of SM has a French woman doing the voice of Haruka, so that might explain
      it.

      kage-kun
      "ookami wa ookami"

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Renee

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003
          >From: Renee <nakushitatenoh@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...
          >Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:06:31 -0800 (PST)
          >

          >We could also add Vice and Mature..

          Which one is Mature? It's been a while and I've forgotten. As for Vice, I
          don't really see it, but again, it's been a while. Which reminds me, did
          anyone see those two Vices wandering around cons together a while back?

          kage-kun
          "ookami wa ookami"

        • Renee
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2003

            I saw them,lol!  Mature is Vice's gf whereas Vice is supposedly  be going with Iori too..o.o Anyway, Iori killed them at the enf of Kof 98 because they lost..but somehow Vice made it back for the Capcom vs SNK series..along with a few other "corpses".

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
              >From: Renee <nakushitatenoh@...>
              >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...
              >Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:15:17 -0800 (PST)
              >

              >I saw them,lol! Mature is Vice's gf whereas Vice is supposedly be going
              >with Iori too..o.o Anyway, Iori killed them at the enf of Kof 98 because
              >they lost..but somehow Vice made it back for the Capcom vs SNK
              >series..along with a few other "corpses".

              Ah, that would probably explain it. Most of my knowledge of SNK characters
              comes from Capcom vs SNK and a couple SNK doujinshi I've managed to snag.

              kage-kun
              "ookami wa ookami"