Reviewing the list...

  • Nakushita
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
      I just browsed over the list on the yuricon site and still see one
      woman has yet to make it...King...The woman could pass as
      Haruka's older sister (if it wasn't for the fact she is supposed ot
      be from France). She's the first lady of the the King of Fighter's
      game series as well as Art of Fighting, and even if we are not
      including games..she can still creep in on the list -Art of Fighting
      had an anime movie release (it sucked) and King of Fighter's did
      have a a manga released in Japan. Wether or not she is a
      lesbian or secretly in love with Kyo is a hot debate among alot of
      SNK fans. I just drool when she does her taunt-"Come on baby!'
      *Drool..nose bleed...faint*...'nuff said.
    • kage shinrou
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
        >From: "Nakushita" <nakushitatenoh@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...
        >Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 15:15:27 -0000
        >
        >I just browsed over the list on the yuricon site and still see one
        >woman has yet to make it...King...The woman could pass as
        >Haruka's older sister (if it wasn't for the fact she is supposed ot
        >be from France). She's the first lady of the the King of Fighter's
        >game series as well as Art of Fighting, and even if we are not
        >including games..she can still creep in on the list -Art of Fighting
        >had an anime movie release (it sucked) and King of Fighter's did
        >have a a manga released in Japan. Wether or not she is a
        >lesbian or secretly in love with Kyo is a hot debate among alot of
        >SNK fans. I just drool when she does her taunt-"Come on baby!'
        >*Drool..nose bleed...faint*...'nuff said.

        I completely agree. I always thought she was(claims to Kyo aside).
        Besides, she's always in those snappy pants suits and does indeed bear a
        striking resemblance to Haruka. As for the "from France" thing, the fandub
        of SM has a French woman doing the voice of Haruka, so that might explain
        it.

        kage-kun
        "ookami wa ookami"

      • Renee
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2003

          I think it's honestly more a respect thing because you only see her even do something that could question she could like him is in KOF 98..in the Art of Fighting movie as well as the rest of the KOF series, she treats him as just another opponent..and maybe even a bit nastier and from what I have seen of the KOF manga, that's all that is implied there as well. Her various tuxedos/ suits are indeed quite snapy,lol.There's a really awesome King Shrine on the web I can point you to if you have yet to seen it, they cover her whole history and everything. I was really impressed at it when I stumbled across it a long while back.

           kage shinrou <nineofnine@...> wrote:

          I completely agree.  I always thought she was(claims to Kyo aside).
          Besides, she's always in those snappy pants suits and does indeed bear a
          striking resemblance to Haruka.  As for the "from France" thing, the fandub
          of SM has a French woman doing the voice of Haruka, so that might explain
          it.

          kage-kun
          "ookami wa ookami"

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Renee

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003
              >From: Renee <nakushitatenoh@...>
              >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...
              >Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:06:31 -0800 (PST)
              >

              >We could also add Vice and Mature..

              Which one is Mature? It's been a while and I've forgotten. As for Vice, I
              don't really see it, but again, it's been a while. Which reminds me, did
              anyone see those two Vices wandering around cons together a while back?

              kage-kun
              "ookami wa ookami"

            • Renee
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 9, 2003

                I saw them,lol!  Mature is Vice's gf whereas Vice is supposedly  be going with Iori too..o.o Anyway, Iori killed them at the enf of Kof 98 because they lost..but somehow Vice made it back for the Capcom vs SNK series..along with a few other "corpses".

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
                  >From: Renee <nakushitatenoh@...>
                  >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Reviewing the list...
                  >Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:15:17 -0800 (PST)
                  >

                  >I saw them,lol! Mature is Vice's gf whereas Vice is supposedly be going
                  >with Iori too..o.o Anyway, Iori killed them at the enf of Kof 98 because
                  >they lost..but somehow Vice made it back for the Capcom vs SNK
                  >series..along with a few other "corpses".

                  Ah, that would probably explain it. Most of my knowledge of SNK characters
                  comes from Capcom vs SNK and a couple SNK doujinshi I've managed to snag.

                  kage-kun
                  "ookami wa ookami"